Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 95


well, Brayan was baptized and confirmed this week! so awesome, he has made such a turn around in his life! he took out all his piercings, cut his hair down, and is progressing nicely, we are preparing him to recieve the priesthood now!

 

Janfreisy and her family are awesome, she will be baptized this friday! 

 

we invited her parents to get married, Natali, the mom shared us her personal testimony after we invited them to be married the 27th... "i have been praying that the Lord will help me and my husband get married as soon as possible, because i want to be worthy to take the sacrament again, and enter the temple. I cant believe the same day, you guys come over and invite us to be married this month!" she is now waiting the go ahead from Justino, they just need to make plans and notify their family, but they are progressing amazingly as a familiy! I love it!

 

today for p day we played football, and president played all time QB so awesome! i got pretty sun burnt, but it was worth it!

 

i realized that i will never have a week 4 in a transfer in the mission again! only 5 weeks til i get home and get to be with all the fam again! cant wait!

 

So sorry for the Loss of the loved ones in the Ward. the families of Jenelle Adams and Andrea Gardner will be in my prayers! know that I know that the Plan of Salvation is real, its real because the Book of Mormon is the biggest modern day proof that God lives. He spoke with Joseph Smith and gave him the power to translate it. when pain and fear come, I remember the Book of Mormon. I testify that it is true. the Gospel is true, God lives, He loves us, and his plan for us is perfect. I know that These beloved sisters of the Pioneer Ward are only waiting a few years so that they can be with their families for ALL of eternity. The temple and its powers are True. I know it. I love you all and Hope that the Atonement can comfort you in these moments of trial and sadness. God hears your prayers and knows your sorrows. 

 

I love this Gospel. I love my family. I thank God everyday for these two things. They bring Eternal Happiness. 

 

I send my love and concern, I hope to meet with both these amazing families soon, thanks for your great faith and testimony!

 

ELDER AUGER



 
here are the pics from the baptism of Brayan! 


here are the pics from football. super good time! one of the missionaries that we played with was Elder Millburn from morgan Utah, He played with tyler Kelsey, stud muffin! he made a couple diving catches and on turf, one handed a couple times. MVP!

 
he is the one with me planning out our passing tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment