Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 27

WOO HOO! haha wierd that this week i got over the quarter mark, time sorta seems to be flying, but then i realize that i have another 3 quarters to go, but we are doing great, loving the misison life!

wanted to share what I wrote president this week:

President Corbitt,

This week was an awesome one, we have 2 dates set for the 30th and we are planning on putting two more tonight with the help of the bishop, and one more this week, those for the 30th are Oriana and David, we are planning on putting dates with Ariana and Kaysi today, and Nicol this week, we also have a date with a single mother of 2 named Melibett, she is progressing very nicely towards baptism, she just is fauilting the assistance to the church, but this week was awesome, read your letter about the assistance to the temple and want you to know that we kept that rule, we went and taught a lesson with Oriana, David, Melibett, and 3 other investigators who are also progressing, we shared about family history and testified that our families can be together forever, listening to the family stories of these people that came with us, experiences of broken families, hardship and other tribulations, brought me to tears. the spirit was so strong as we testified of Jesus Christ and His infinite Atonement, that makes it possible for us to overcome these trying experiences, to testify that the family can be together forever brings me so much joy, really an amazing experience. 

really was an amazing experience to be at the temple and share about how awesome my family is, i took my photo album and shared pictures of us infront of the temple in Utah and California, Loved it!

Quick shout out to GRANDPA STEVE AUGER Happy birthday you amazing man, I want you to know I love you and miss you, I hope the 12th was a good one, know you are in my prayers and I love you tons! 

another quick experience was that I had a sweet lesson with an investigator named Librada, who was progressing, then this week we passed by and she said she had her own religion and she was happy with it. i was so bummed... not to here that she has faith in Christ, but that she didnt want to hear from us anymore, so i was praying in my heart to have the spirit guide me to know how to save the situation, and then it hit me, testifiy of Joseph Smith. so I asked the Question after she got done telling us that her church was good enough for her and that she didnt need us coming by anymore, ¨Hermana, Si JesuCristo es uno, por que somos dividido en muchisimas iglesias? porque no hablamos la misma cosa and creemos en la misma evengalio?¨ and we began to explain how Christ established one church and men perverted that church, then just like He always does, God restored his church through a prophet, I asked her if she could tell me what she knew about Joseph Smith and she told me she had seen the restoration video and knew the whole story, I asked her if she believed it... and after about 15 seconds of silence, she told us, I Believe so! we testified that she could know for sure through reading the Book of Mormon and she said we could come back next week and that she would start reading again! really was such an amazing lesson, the spirit was so strong, i was literally like jumping for joy with Elder Ramos when we left her house!

this week was a more spiritual one, sorry its so long, just couldnt help but share!

I hope the crush family knows I love them, and Im cheering for you girls right now!

I pray that everyday you guys are safe and happy, know I love you from the Ground to the Sky and back again! until next week!

ELDER AUGER :)



No comments:

Post a Comment